Informative concurrect activities
Exchange opportunity for the wiseVisitor registration
Under the normalization of the COVID-19, the world’s economy recovery and development are under way, especially China’s new infrastructure layout is expected to be invested heavily this year, bringing the accelerated development of 5G technology, artificial intelligence, industrial Internet, aerospace and many other fields. These back-end industries are the inexhaustible driving force for the rise of the tungsten market. If we say 2020 is a year for the tungsten market to ride the wind and waves, then 2021 can be a bullish year for the market. Against the background, the 2nd Shanghai Tungsten Industry Summit & International Cemented Carbides Seminar, co-organized by Fubao.com and Hunan Jindiao Energy Technology Co Ltd, which focuses on the production of high-quality recycled tungsten carbide, and supported by high-quality powder manufacturer Qinghe County Hengye Alloy Powder Co., Ltd, will be held in No. 2 Conference Room of the Shanghai World Expo Exhibition Center on May 24. We sincerely invite you to participated. In addition, the seminar is jointly launched with the 14th China International Cemented Carbide Exhibition. One trip and multiple experiences will make it completely worthwhile!
Hunan Jindiao Energy Technology Co Ltd
Uniris Exhibition Shanghai Co Ltd
Qinghe Hengye Alloy Powder Co Ltd
China Metal Cutting Tool Engineering Association, Dongguan Numerical Control Cutting Association, Qinghe Numerical Control Cutting Association, Jiangxi Tungsten Industry Holding Group Co, Ltd, Chongyi Zhangyuan Tungsten Co Ltd, Xiamen Jinlu Special Alloy Co Ltd, Ganzhou Haichuang Tungsten Industry Co Ltd, Jiangxi Yaosheng Tungsten Industry Co Ltd, Ganzhou Jiangtungsten Tungsten Alloy Co Ltd, Hunan Jinruimei New Material Co Ltd.
Registration: 09: 00-13: 30
No. 2 Conference room, Shanghai World Expo Exhibition Center
1. The International Cemented Carbide Exhibition and the Seminar will be held at the same time, bringing together domestic and foreign professionals
2. Well-known tungsten companies are invited, seamlessly connecting upstream and downstream resources
3. Professional opinions from experts: From a macro and overall perspective to discuss the opportunities and challenges faced by the cemented carbide industry
4. Focus on the future development of the cemented carbide industry, and deeply interpret how the national new infrastructure projects can help the industry to recover
5. Get the map of China's cemented carbide enterprises locations for free
6. Offline events and online live broadcasts are held simultaneously with a large radiation range